Sunday 12 August 2012

Cos I'm Something Like A killer


Just a quickie today, I've had these floral trousers from Primark (£5 sale bargain!) for a while now but I just really didnt want to wear them until I had a nice biker jacket to go with them. I love this jacket, I got it 5 days ago and it's not come off my body since. It's from H&M and comes in cream aswell. I'm considering buying the cream one to customise with studs but at the moment I have so many things to save for and so little time. Maybe if it goes into the sale :)
I hope everybodys had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. oh i love this post!
    really good!
    Love the blog btw, so great, you have amazing taste!
    Could you please check mine out please?
    would be an honour!
    Itsfashiondamnit.blogspot.com
    thanks so much! keep up the good work!
    Lottie
    <3
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You toooo beautiful! absolutely love this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou sweeties, love both your blogs! Followed ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete