Thursday 29 March 2012

RIMMEL Wake Me Up Foundation

 Rimmel Wake me up Foundation in Ivory - £8.99

I bought this foundation last week on a bit of a whim after my old one had ran out. I remember seeing the advert for this and thinking it looked okay and then completly forgetting about it for months-typical me! 
When I swatched this it felt very thich and creamy, like other Rimmel foundations I've tried, and of course it has the trademark highly perfumed scent.
This foundation has light reflecting particles which you can't see when applied, though in low light it's quite obvious. I prefer my foundations to be as invisible as possible so I wasn't really keen on this factor.
The finish is quite sheer, I need a lot of coverage so this isn't great for me but it could be good for summer as it feels more like a moisturiser. I'm trialling Estee Lauder Double Wear right now so this has gone in my backup makeup box for now. 
I will use this again as I hate wasting foundation but it's probably not one I would buy again. I may get one of the less sparkly rimmel ones for summer though.

How do you rate Rimmel foundations? Have you tried Wake me Up?

No comments:

Post a Comment