Monday 5 March 2012

Graduation.

O.P.I Nail Laquer in 'My address is Hollywood', MAC Studio Fix Fluid, Real Techniques Stippling Brush, Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen

Just a quick beauty wishlist as I've not posted in a week. I've had a bad throat infection and have spent my days in bed! I'm feeling much better now though.

I feel its time for me to graduate into the world of 'proper' beauty brands rather than drugstore brands like Mabelline, Rimmel etc. I love the highstreet and will always be a high street girl but I've not yet found a fail proof foundation, something I feel I desparately need right now as I am prone to breakouts and feel my skin holds me back and dents my confidence.

I've heard good things about MAC Studio Fix Fluid an am planning on going to get a sample next time I'm in Leicester. My skin had always been quite clear throughout my teens but I've been developing some acne around my mouth and neck over the past year or so. I have combination skin so if anybody reading this can think of a better foundation for my skin please let me know in the comments. 

This stippling brush is all over the blogosphere right now and after checking it out in Boots earlier today I need it in my life. I currently use the Topshop foundation brush which I like, but this one just seems much nicer and I love the idea that you can use it with blush/bronzer etc too, it would save me carrying around 4 or 5 brushes at a time like I normally do.

I have a few goodies coming in the post soon so I will try to post about those asap and I may start doing a few outfit posts, so keep checking back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment