Wednesday 15 February 2012

MODELS OWN CREAM EYESHADOW


 Layer up sultry darks for a dramatic look or apply sheer, subtle colours for an iridescent glow. These cream eyeshadows will look beautiful day or night, whatever your style. - Models Own

I love cream eyeshadows as the sheer fourmula mean they're good for daytime so I was drawn to these brand new ones by Models Own. This is probably one of the longer lasting cream eyeshadows I've used, though the staying power with most cream shadows is nothing compared to pressed ones. I like to layer this in the crease of my eyelid for a subtle daytime smoky eye.

You can purchase Models Own Cream Eyeshadow here, though I bought mine at boots. I'll be going back for the Pink Piper shade!

1 comment:

  1. oo, might have to try this out, you blog is lovely:-)
    http://charlmorgan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete