Sunday 26 February 2012

GlossyBox February 2012

BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in Dahlia Blossom, Becca Beach Tint, Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower Gel, Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Treatment Oil by Paul Mitchell, Dr Bronners Magic Lavender Hand Sanitiser

This months GlossyBox is a bit hit and miss for me. The eyeshadow is not really a shade I would normally wear and is messy to open as it's a loose powder, but I like that it's from an animal and eco-friendly company and I will still be giving it a try. The Becca Beach Tint is a winner for me, I have already used this and love it. You don't need a lot for one application so it will last me a long time. 
Not used the shower gel yet and it's not something I am rushing out to try, this may come in handy for travel though. I'm excited to try the hair oil as I don't currently use one and was going to buy Morroccan Oil in the coming weeks so this saves me from having to do that for a while. The hand sanitiser is a big thumbs down from me as I don't personally class it as a 'beauty' product. The RRP of this is £3.99 which I don't feel represents GlossyBox's ethos of providing 'luxury' beauty samples each month.

This months box comes to £76.94 if you were to buy the full size products which is a good little lot for only £12.95. I don't like the inclusion of the hand sanitiser but obviously GlossyBox caters for thousands of different tastes so you're bound to get a few not so great products for yourself that may be just what another subscriber is looking for. 

What do you think of this months GlossyBox?

No comments:

Post a Comment